Thursday, October 2, 2014

Crunchy Mama with a New Business!

So, I haven't written or shared anything here in FOR-E-VER.



However, it seems lately so many people are asking about all the "crunchy" things I do....homemade recipes, cloth diapering, soap nuts...etc.  So I think I need to just start blogging/documenting some things so I can direct people here (for my own sanity! haha).  Much easier than repeating myself all the time. Ha!

But before I get into any of that.....

I started a little business back in June!  Barefoot Gypsy Mama is the name and boho-gypsy inspired accessories is the game!  Right now I am mostly selling barefoot sandals (since it was summer time) but winter is coming, and unless you live in the tropics you probably won't be needing any barefoot accessories for several months. :)  I've started making some headbands and there are some other non-seasonal accessories I have cooking in my brain as well.  I keep working on things as I have time.  Right now I am not taking custom orders as life as a SAHM with two young boys keeps me pretty busy and my business has not grown quite enough yet for it to be worth it. 



Currently, I have an instashop (instagram shop) a facebook page, and an etsy shop!  But I think I am going to close the Etsy shop and just sell through facebook and instagram for a while until my shop grows because right now Etsy is just taking my money and I'm not making any! HA! 



ANYWHO, I would LOOOOOVE if you would go "like" my  facebook page and follow on instagram....and if you bought something, that would be fantastic as well! (lolz) And please share and spread the word if you like what you see! :)

 

Etsy:  www.etsy.com/shop/BarefootGypsieMama

Facebook:  www.facebook.come/BarefootGypsyMama

Instagram:  @barefoot_gypsy_mama

I'm also on Twitter, but I don't use it as much:  @barefootgypsyma

No comments:

Post a Comment