Thursday, October 2, 2014

Aeven is ONE!

Craziness, our youngest is 1!  He turned one on September 13th.  Aeven is the little crazy babe who I was pregnant with when I had that bleeding scare when I was 9wks (read about that here.) Little rascal.  And he is a wild one, for sure.  He was a surprise pregnancy, and he was a surprise BOY because we thought we were having a GIRL, and he surprised us by coming SUPER FAST.  We were planning a home-birth anyways, but we just expected the midwife to actually be there when the baby was born.  Aeven had other plans. haha  Also....it was a Friday the 13th.  So, very fitting for him. :P

We were visiting my grandparents in Delaware the weekend of Aeven's birthday, so I took some birthday pictures of him on the beach.  I love this little mischief monkey;  He is an absolute delight!



Cutest little pirate booty! ;)


You can find these adorable camp leggings (and more adorble kiddo gear) at www.etsy.com/shop/SweetKiddoCo
And, his raw, baltic amber teething necklace is from www.etsy.com/shop/GreenOrangeViolet


No comments:

Post a Comment